Augmented Reality or AR solutions are being leveraged and applied by many progressive businesses who genuinely believe in building and maintaining customer goodwill. After all, the novelty of AR apps is sure to impress your consumers, be it in-store or online.
How AR Improves Customer Experience
Enlist the expertise and support of an augmented reality service in Australia to improve your customer engagement. AR services can be integrated into various retail spaces, including augmented reality service for furniture, clothing and accessories, automobiles, etc.
The image used for illustration purposes. Zeal AR is not the owner or creator of the image. (Image Source: Package Inspiration)
Here are some useful and innovative ways an augmented reality service provider can benefit your business.
- AR in Personnel Training: Customer service thrives on the quality of personal interactions. Customers like it when there is someone to guide them through the various products and services on offer at a store. It helps them feel as if they are making an informed decision. Moreover, if there are any complaints that customers want to lodge, customer service personnel must be present and alert to the situation. All of this involves critical training. With the help of AR technologies, personnel training can be made quicker and more efficient. For example, use AR models of your products to train your staff in half the time it would take to do the same with the actual products.
- Bringing Certainty into Customer Purchase Decisions: When customers cannot verify the quality and technicalities of a product they are buying online, it increases the probability of the product being returned to the seller. However, with the help of interactive AR apps, customers can now have a life-like demonstration of how the product will look/behave. This way, they are confident of their decisions, and returns can be minimized.
- Interactive Packaging: Ever heard of interactive packaging? It is poised to become the next big thing in retail! This type of packaging, powered by AR tech, enables customers to simply point their mobile devices at the product’s packaging to unlock visual information about it.
- Try as You Buy: The most compelling example of the advantage of AR at the point of sale (POS) is the virtual dressing room. With these virtual trial rooms, consumers can opt to try clothes and accessories on, from the comfort of their homes!
- Expedited Feedback on Product Quality: This feature makes it easier for customers to report on product defects or malfunctions. All they need to do is hold their smartphones up to the defective product, and they are granted visual access to the spare parts in real-time.
- Self-Service Support: AR for self-service support, it is helping boost customer satisfaction manifold. Customers can now enjoy post-sales self-service such as product FAQ pages, etc. through AR apps on their smartphones. This also frees up resources for the retailers who would otherwise have to cater to the customer’s queries.
- Intelligent User Manuals: AR-based user manuals are another unique product that retailers are trying to incorporate into their sales model.
The image used for illustration purposes. Zeal AR is not the owner or creator of the image.
Augmented reality solution in Australia is changing the face of retail communication. And, the good news is that AR experiences are continually evolving and improving. Customers can, therefore, expect further innovations in their shopping experiences, while retailers get to grow their businesses further.